1. people with hemorrhagic disease, in the course of the bleeding should not be used, such as coughing up blood, hematemesis, hematochezia, cerebral hemorrhage, gastrointestinal bleeding, uterine bleeding, internal bleeding, and so on.
2. women during menstruation and during pregnancy should not be used.
3. activities during acute myocardial infarction in unstable condition, severe renal failure, severe heart failure, liver necrosis and critically ill patients should not be used.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Foot health 10 points
- Orthotics development
- Basic information about foot orthotics
- Hallux valgus correction insole
- Bunion correction alert
- The cause of hallux valgus
- The clinical manifestations of hall...
- Foot massage pad works
- Foot massage pad
- Characteristics of senile hallux va...