Bunion Corrector As the saying goes, thousands of miles began with a single step, a pair of healthy feet to bring a healthy body and healthy life. Modern biomechanics shows that foot health has gone beyond the foot itself, affecting all aspects of the body. Foot disease often induced ankle, knee, pelvis, spine lesions, affecting children's lower limbs, spine healthy development, induced deformity. So it is very important to pay attention to the rehabilitation of foot.
A high bow foot
High bow is a common foot deformity, manifested as medial arch is too high, often with heel varus and clubfoot
1. Etiology and pathogenesis: high arch foot causes more often caused by nerve, muscle and bone abnormalities, such as polio, cerebral palsy, congenital foot skeletal dysplasia, calf and foot muscle paralysis, Plantar fascia contracture and so on. As the arch is too high, foot pressure on the forefoot and heel, leading to the forefoot and heel from the cocoon, foot muscle fascia tension, easily lead to heel varus and claw toe,Bunion Corrector plantar fasciitis. Foot high, can not effectively cushion the impact of the ground, poor stability when walking, prone to sprain. Children's high bow varus foot, if not promptly corrected, will cause the ankle, lower limb bone development abnormalities, severe bone and joint structural deformities.
2. Clinical diagnosis: the main clinical symptoms and signs of standing when the medial arch is too high, heel varus, foot muscle and fascia stiffness,Bunion Corrector forefoot and heel pain and tenderness. Standing position is positive lateral X-ray and plantar pressure detection method is commonly used in this disease auxiliary examination method. M 'e a r y measure the angle between the axis of the talus and the axis of the first metatarsal, the arch is normal when the two lines are continuous. If the angle can be measured, indicating that the arch increased. Foot pressure examination, high arch foot arch index of 0 ~ 0.29.
3. Treatment: treatment of primary disease, correction of foot high arch varus deformity, scattered plantar pressure, rehabilitation training is the main treatment of high bow. A. When the foot is still soft, the method of pulling the tension tendon, the use of orthopedic foot pad, the average dispersion of plantar pressure,Bunion Corrector to avoid stress caused by localized lesions. B. Use the crossbow to hold the bow, correct the claw toe; use a variety of metatarsal bar to reduce the load of the metatarsal head, relieve pain. C. Use anti-Thomas with correction foot varus. D. Do more stretch leg muscle foot muscles,Bunion Corrector fascia stretching activities. E. Select shoes should choose the soles are not easy to be distorted by the stability of the shoes, but the foot pad should be soft. F. Severe high bow varus foot deformity requires surgical correction.
Two flat feet
Flat foot is also a common foot deformity, mainly for the foot arch to reduce or disappear, foot front abduction, pronation, heel valgus, tibial internal rotation
1.Bunion Corrector Etiology and pathogenesis: congenital dysplasia and acquired acquired is flat foot common reasons. Most children and adolescents are flat enough to be congenital. Acquired acquired flat enough often secondary to trauma, joint degeneration, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, neurological lesions, etc., can also be a child flat foot continuation. Children's flat foot, if not timely correction, will cause the ankle, lower limb bone development abnormalities, severe bone and joint structural deformity,Bunion Corrector such as excessive foot valgus and internal rotation, can cause knee compensatory valgus ( X-type legs) and hip compensatory external rotation, and then may lead to knee, hip, lower back and other parts of the pain and arthritis. Adult flat foot foot loss of shock absorption, cushioning, decompression, walking or running when the lower limb fatigue, induced knee arthritis, ankle sprain, lower back pain.
2. Bunion Corrector Clinical diagnosis: the main clinical symptoms and signs of standing when the medial longitudinal arch collapse, metatarsal plantar flexion, midfoot relaxation, calcaneal valgus, Achilles tendon contracture, causing posterior plantar acral pain,Bunion Corrector swelling of the foot joints, step Abnormal state, was outside the eight characters gait. Standing position is positive lateral X-ray and plantar pressure detection method is commonly used in this disease auxiliary examination method. X-ray showed foot arch collapse, talus angle and lateral metaphyseal bone angle increased. Foot pressure check, flat foot arch index of 0.6 to 1.0.
- What Is Hallux Valgus
- Causes Of Hallux Valgus
- Don't Wear High Heels Hurt Yourself
- Bunion Corrector Products
- Product Advantages Of Bunion Corrector
- Insufficient Bunion Corrector Products
- Bunion Corrector Using Processes
- Bunion Corrector Works
- Bunion Corrector Feature
- Bunion Corrector Feature
- Bunion Splint Make Your Toes More B...
- Toe Separator To Ensure A Healthy Life
- Massage Therapy Good Health Is Impo...
- Muscle Therapy Prolonged Healing Ca...
- Foot Skin Care Socks Let The Foot B...
- Massage Therapy Make The Body More ...
- Foot Skin Care Socks Foot Maintenan...
- Sport Insoles With A Wide Variety O...
- Orthotic Insoles In The Correction ...
- Bunion Splint Correct Deformity